WHAT DOES REGENT FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. (RFG) DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number and Income
- Phone Contacts-mobile app when you share the app
- Date of Birth
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
All financial companies need to share Customers personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their Customers personal information; the reason Regent Financial Group, Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
- For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your loan - RFG shares - Can't Limit This
- For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you - RFG shares - Can't Limit This
- For joint marketing with other financial companies - RFG does not share
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences - RFG does not share
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness - RFG does not share
- For nonaffiliates to market to you
To Limit our sharing or ask questions
- Call 402-955-0880
Who's providing this notice? Regent Financial Group, Inc. (RFG)
How does RFG protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does RFG Collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan
- Apply for a loan through the SimpleNexus application (https://api.simplenexus.com)
- We also collect your personal information from others, such as no credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing
**RFG has NO affiliates
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else? Your choices will apply to everyone on your account
Affiliates: Companies related by Common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Regent Financial Group, Inc (RFG) has NO affiliates
Non Affiliates: Companies related by Common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Regent Financial Group, Inc (RFG) does NOT share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you
Joint Marketing: A formal agreement between non-affiliated Financial companies that together Market Financial products or services to you.
- Regent Financial Group, Inc. (RFG) does not jointly market.